All professionals at Cory Stacpoole, DDS maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our staff's experience and training.
Dr. Cory Stacpoole
Dr. Stacpoole is a native Californian and San Franciscan since 1971. He graduated from UCSF, Dentistry in 1980 and has been serving San Francisco since 1983. A strong proponent of continuing education, Dr. Stacpoole has completed over 1,000 hours of dental implants alone. He is a fellow in the International Congress of Implantology and a credentialed member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry. His lasting relationship maintained with patients treated for up to 35 years demonstrate his passion for helping his patients to achieve long-term dental health.
From the beginning of Dr. Stacpoole’s career, he has stayed abreast of gained training in advanced techniques and technology. The following is a list of some of the special training that Dr. Stacpoole has been involved:
- 1985-1988: Member of San Francisco Periodontal Study Club
- 1995: Attended a year long course of the Center for professional and development in Scottsdale, AZ
- 1996: Completed a 7 week course in Advance Gnathological Occulsion principle and techniques at the Foundation for Advance Continuing Education
- 2006 & 2007: Completed the San Francisco Implant Continuum.
- 2009 and 2011: Completed the Loma Linda Implant Maxi course at Loma Linda University School of Dentistry
- 2013: Became a credentialed member of The American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- 2016: Completed a weeklong training program under Dr. Hilt Tatum in Normandy France.
- 2016: Completed a training program in laser assisted new attachment procedure. (LANAP)